- Estate Planning
- Business Planning
- Tax Planning
- Charitable Entities
- Marital Property Agreements
- Asset Protection
Meet The People
Learn about Steve Novak of The Blum Firm.[/vc_column_text]
Download more information.[/vc_column_text]
Questions To Ask
Download ‘Top Questions To Ask Before You Hire Your Next Estate Planning Law Firm’.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
The Blum Firm also specializes in the areas of law that directly affect and impact their clients’ estate planning needs, which helps individuals save millions of dollars in estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer taxes. Founder and managing partner, Marvin E. Blum, and managing partner in the Dallas office, Steven W. Novak, along with their knowledgeable staff, work together to ensure each client’s asset protection and continued financial success and security.
The Blum Firm is comprised of eight attorneys who are certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in estate planning and probate law, two attorneys who focus on tax law, and seven team members who are CPAs.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
300 Crescent Court, Ste. 1350
Dallas, TX 75201
1982[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What Makes Us Different” style=”default” size=”md” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle” el_id=”1437650821647-63b0eccc-b8d5″]
- We are the largest group of estate planners in the state of Texas (16).
- We have been in existence for over 30 years only practicing estate planning and the areas that surround estate planning, such as tax planning, asset protection, and probate.
- Because of our focus we do not compete with our referral sources, and recognize the value of always working with a team of experts for our clients.
Confidential[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Awards & Accolades” style=”default” size=”md” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle” el_id=”1437650822311-6ffddaa0-7466″]
- Marvin Blum being named one of the “Nation’s Top 100 Attorneys” by Worth magazine
- 2010 Power Attorney by the Fort Worth Business Press
- Marvin Blum, John Hunter, and Gary Post have been named as a “Top 100 Super Lawyer” by Texas Monthly
- Kent MacMahan recently received the Distinguished Probate Lawyer Lifetime Achievement Award by the State Bar of Texas Section of Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law
- Several of our attorneys have been recognized as “Rising Stars” by Texas Monthly magazine.
- Marvin Blum has been the Treasurer of the Fort Worth symphony for 31 years, and was President of the Board of Trustees of Trinity Valley Schools from 1997 to 2002.
- Gary Post has been President of the Board of the American Cancer Society in Fort Worth and was their 2004 Volunteer of the Year.
- Steve Novak has served on the board of Campfire USA in Fort Worth.
- John Hunter was recently recognized as the North Texas Community Foundation Professional of the Year.
Hourly Retainer[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.[/vc_column_text][contact-form-7 id=”21″][/vc_column][/vc_row]