- Texas Labor law
- Texas Employment law
- Negotiating Employment Agreements
- Negotiating Severance Packages
- HR Audits
- Litigation and Arbitration of Employment Disputes- Corporations and Senior Executives
- Independent Employment Investigations
Meet The People
Download more information.[/vc_column_text]
Questions To Ask
Download ‘Top Questions To Ask Before You Hire Your Next Labor and Employment Attorney’.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
After all, this 23-year veteran has built his firm with an exclusive focus on Texas and has helped to shape the firm’s exceptional reputation as the top “go-to” labor and employment law firm in Dallas. And Clouse Dunn has a solid track record of results and accolades to prove it, which includes an 11 consecutive year track record of “Best Lawyer” or “Texas Super Lawyer” accolades in D Magazine and/or Texas Monthly.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
1201 Elm Street, Suite 5200
Dallas, TX 75270
2003[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What Makes Us Different” style=”default” size=”md” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle” el_id=”1437648879806-70722766-2285″]
- Keith and 5 other attorneys at Clouse Dunn are board certified in labor and employment law. Considering that less than 1% of the Texas’ 80,000 licensed attorneys are board certified in labor and employment law, this is important to know.
- Not only does it clearly set Clouse Dunn apart from other firms that might focus on business law and only dabble in labor and employment law, for Clouse Dunn clients it translates into more efficient case handling and better results.
- Big firm talent, boutique fees and accessibility.
- Peers and clients alike consider Keith Clouse among the very best in employment law. Don’t take our word for it — check out Keith’s long list of local and regional accolades in both D Magazine and Texas Monthly.
- In 2002, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012, Keith was recognized by D Magazine as one of the “Best Lawyers in Dallas.” He has also been named to the “Texas Super Lawyers” list by Texas Monthly in 2003, 2005, 2006-2012
- Clouse Dunn has represented C-Level executives from many Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
- Corporate clients do business in a variety of industries including financial, retail, hospitality, technology, manufacturing, health care, nonprofit, education, insurance and transportation.
- Recognized amonth the Top 100 attorneys in Texas by Texas Super Lawyer
- D Magazine Best Attorneys for 11 years
- Texas Super Lawyer recognition for 11 years
- Habitat for Humanity
- SPCA of Texas
- Dallas Zoo
- Attorneys Serving the Community
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Dallas Youth Village
- Cafe Momentum
- Human Rights Initiative of North Texas
- Genesis Shelter
- North Texas Food Bank
- Jonathan’s Place
- Paws in the City
- Art Conspiracy
$450/hr[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.[/vc_column_text][contact-form-7 id=”21″][/vc_column][/vc_row]