- Public Relations
- Media Training
- Crisis PR
- Social Media
- Brand Refreshes
Meet The People
Download more information.[/vc_column_text]
Questions To Ask
Download ‘Top Questions To Ask Before You Hire Your Next Public Relations Partner’.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
They work with all forms of news media including trade publication editors, radio and TV producers and freelance journalists. They also are on hand for crisis communications and have a wide range of experience that can be tapped 24/7 when a client is in need of those specialized services.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ animation=”” animation_delay=””]
1409 South Lamar, Suite 1500
Dallas, TX 75215
1999[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”What Makes Us Different” style=”default” size=”md” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle” el_id=”1437647163554-c0d03e27-937b”]
- We have a 30 day guarantee that ensures our clients will see results within the first 30 days of working with Power Public Relations.
- We utilize a proprietary four step process that begins by listening to our clients’ needs, outlining customized recommendations, implementation of ideas and measurement of those ideas in action.
- We help executives and entrepreneurs streamline communication.
- Borden Dairy Company
- Grupo LALA
- Promised Land Dairy
- Three Happy Cows
- Pollo Campero
- Golden Chick
- Old Chicago
- Cotton Patch Cafe
- BOLO Italian Grill
- Ogle School
- Brennan Wealth Advisors
- Klemchuk LLP
- Children’s Health
- Emerge CDS
We prefer to spend our time helping our clients with their respective industry awards and accolades including the Dallas 100, Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year and many others.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Making A Difference In The Community” style=”default” size=”md” open=”false” icon=”hb-moon-plus-circle” el_id=”1437641507457-8a3407b2-78f7″]
- Amy Power sits on the board of Fashion Group International Dallas
- Other members of the Power Public Relations team are active in the Social Media Club of Dallas, the Dallas Press Club, the American Advertising Federation, and the Junior League of Palo Alto, CA where the company’s 2nd office is located
- Power Public Relations also volunteers its time by promoting the Hope’s Door annual gala which raises money for domestic violence survivors, as well as the Children’s Medical Center Legacy of Love fundraiser
- Also, the Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars gala which raises scholarship funds for fashion and design students
- We primarily work on a retainer basis which starts at $3,000/month.
- We are transparent with regard to our billing rates and number of hours needed to execute PR programs.
- We can also help companies with special events and specific projects as needed.
Contact Core24 Now
Need more info or can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact Core24 and you’ll receive a response within 30 minutes during business hours.[/vc_column_text][contact-form-7 id=”21″][/vc_column][/vc_row]